Zimbabwe wants to take solar-powered iPads to rural schools
In partnership with Apple, the Zimbabwe government is bringing solar-powered iPad devices to rural institutions across Africa that have not had consistent — or any — computer access in the past due to lack of electricity.
More Like This
- Samsung solar-powered school shines in rural South Africa
- Powering tomorrow's minds A solar-powered Internet classroom hopes to overcome the infrastructure challenges preventing ICT access in rural schools.
- Solar-powered schools: Let the sun shine on education
- Boston Is Getting Solar-Powered Park Benches That Charge Your Devices
- Educators Evaluate Learning Benefits of iPad