The World Is Not Enough: Google and the Future of Augmented Reality
Drawing from conversations with the experts behind Google's projects like the new FieldTrip app and Google Glass as well as some new startups working on augmented reality applications, this article discusses the importance of figuring out what digital content is important enough to be overlaid in our daily physical spaces that will be helpful versus distracting or annoying, and in what manner or medium the information should be displayed.
More Like This
- Google-Trained Minds Can't Deal with Terrible Research Database UI
- Nerds of the World, Unite! iTunes U Just Got Interactive
- A New Google App Gives You Local Information — Before You Ask for It
- How Wikipedians-in-Residence Are Opening Up Cultural Institutions
- 59% of Young People Say the Internet Is Shaping Who They Are