What the Internet Actually Looks Like
Fortune Magazine recently published a series of visualizations of the internet, to better reveal its infrastructure. This article describes the endeavor, displaying two of those images.
More Like This
- 59% of Young People Say the Internet Is Shaping Who They Are
- How the Blind Are Reinventing the iPhone
- Google-Trained Minds Can't Deal with Terrible Research Database UI
- The World Is Not Enough: Google and the Future of Augmented Reality
- How Wikipedians-in-Residence Are Opening Up Cultural Institutions