Telepresence in Education
This post discusses how telepresence supplements face-toface learning at institutions but does not replace it. It increases the opportunity for peer-to-peer and student-to-teacher interactions that were previously hindered by distance.
More Like This
- The B-School Case Study Gets a Digital Makeover
- Games and Learning: Teaching as Designing
- How to Build a University Mobile Application: Best Practice and Insight
- How Data and Analytics Can Improve Education
- Disruptive innovation — in education For Anant Agarwal, MITx, the Institute’s new online-learning initiative, isn’t just a means of democratizing education. It’s a way to reinvent it.