'Supersizing' the College Classroom: How One Instructor Teaches 2,670 Students
Virginia Tech instructor, John Boyer, teaches a class of 3,000 students, incorporating game-based strategies and live skyped in guests like Myanmar's pro-democracy leader, Aung San Suu Kyi. As supersized classes of 300 students or more remain a constant in Higher Education Institutions, professors can use technology to maximize their reach.
More Like This
- Travel the World from Your Classroom: Free iPad Apps for Virtual Field Trips
- Short on Space, Libraries Look to One Another for Solutions
- Reforming Copyright Is Possible And it's the only way to create a national digital library
- From Self-Flying Helicopters to Classrooms of the Future
- Apple Watch: Coming to a Classroom Near You?