Study: wearable computing will be a $1.5B business by 2014
A new Juniper study predicts that wearable computing will grow to a $1.5 billion business within the next two years. This article discusses the smart devices currently contributing to this trend.
More Like This
- It’s not curation or aggregation, it’s just how the Internet works
- The Incredible Way A Michigan Physics Teacher Uses Google Glass
- A New Google App Gives You Local Information — Before You Ask for It
- Encoding: Cloud & Mobile Make a Perfect Match for Video
- Micro-display LED tech could light up the next generation of face-wearable gadgets.