Preparing Students to Learn Without Us
As our culture moves toward customization of gadgets, playlists, and search results that reflect each individual’s taste, many education models are becoming more individually focused.
More Like This
- Preparing Students to Learn Without Us
- Games and Learning: Teaching as Designing
- The B-School Case Study Gets a Digital Makeover
- Disruptive innovation — in education For Anant Agarwal, MITx, the Institute’s new online-learning initiative, isn’t just a means of democratizing education. It’s a way to reinvent it.
- Is Peer Input as Important as Content for Online Learning?