Mobile Devices Address Tech. Equity in Africa
This article draws attention to the current impact and potential of mobile technology and digital devices for African countries who have struggled in the past to overcome education hurdles. It points to a report citing Africa as the second largest mobile phone market in the world behind Asia.
More Like This
- eReaders will transform the developing world – in and outside the classroom
- Making Digital Libraries Work, With or Without BYOD
- Practical Matters: Digital Publishing Tools for Art Book Publishers
- Publishers Back African Literacy Effort With E-Books
- How Interactive Ebooks Engage Readers and Enhance Learning