High-school Classrooms Get Social
This article discusses how students' familiarity with social media makes it a useful tool for teacher-student communication. Some of the social media strategies being used by various teachers are mentioned.
More Like This
- This startup wants high-schoolers to invent. First up: 3D prosthetic hands
- 10 Real-World Ways Schools Are Using Social Media
- 'Flex Model' Education Builds Student Independence Through Flexibility, Support
- The Backchannel: Giving Every Student a Voice in the Blended Mobile Classroom
- Is the Internet hurting children?