The Future of the Ph.D.
This article discusses the problems with the current path to a Ph.D. and the ways in which America's model of graduate education can use revisions.
More Like This
- From Self-Flying Helicopters to Classrooms of the Future
- Episode 95: ‘Learning Analytics’ Could Lead to ‘Wal-Martification’ of College
- 5 Colleges to Test Bulk-Purchasing of e-Textbooks in Bid to Rein In Costs
- Study Suggests Many Professors Use Interactive Tools Ineffectively in Online Courses
- An Entrepreneurial Approach to Reforming Higher Education