Education, Technology "Journalism," and the Apple PR Machine
This post points out the conflicting interests of companies and education, discussing how companies may promote devices supposed to revolutionize education, but without researching into the specifications educational tools need. Also short product life-spans make it difficult to integrate tools into curriculum.
More Like This
- Top Ed-Tech Trends: What's Changed from 2011 to 2012?
- Coursera, the Other Stanford MOOC Startup, Officially Launches with More Poetry Classes, Fewer Robo-Graders
- 5 Tools for Online Journalism, Exploration and Visualization
- Apple Exploring Advanced System for Educating Students with Disabilities
- Reddit is far greater than the future of journalism