Chips and apps: How emerging tech will change education
This article describes how a University of Toronto professor has developed devices that help students understand the internet of things simultaneously while studying social interactions, and how the two are interrelated. He goes on to discuss some other exciting applications of topics in the NMC Horizon Report > 2012 Higher Ed Edition.
More Like This
- This Brain-Sensing Headband Lets You Control Things With Your Mind
- Brown University creates first wireless, implanted brain-computer interface
- Freaks, Geeks and Microsoft: How Kinect Spawned a Commercial Ecosystem
- 20 Things To Know About How Big Data Is Changing Schools
- Google I/O: The end of search as we know it?