With $20M Raised, MyEdu Launches New Tools To Help College Students Actually Connect With Employers
MyEdu currently helps students manage their academic experience by letting them view ratings of professors and courses before taking them. The platform is now expanding to improve student-employer interaction by leveraging student user data so employers can search for job candidates as students showcase their coursework and interests on the site.
More Like This
- Studyhall Launches A Peer-To-Peer Learning & Collaboration Network For Students
- Coursera Takes A Big Step Toward Monetization, Now Lets Students Earn “Verified Certificates” For A Fee
- Top Ten Android Launch Apps
- Khan Academy Launches The Future of Computer Science Education
- Happly For iPad Helps Curious Kids Discover The Web…Safely